We updated ObjectBox’ documentation to account for the growing interest and more specific questions asked in the issue tracker. We published several updates and new documentation resources:
- Documentation overview: now structured and with additional info to better guide you
- Introduction: Added basic Box operations, notes on Object IDs, and basic transaction guidelines
- Transactions: Learn why transactions are essential to consistency, performance, and concurrency
- Meta Model and its IDs: ObjectBox’s equivalent of a DB schema and how to modify it over time
- JavaDocs: Browse the new API docs for a full reference
- And minor documentation fixes and improvements on several pages
We hope that this update makes it easier to work with ObjectBox for all knowledge levels. Let us know what you think of our docs so far and where we can improve. Thank you!