For technical questions about our open source libraries, we encourage you to use StackOverflow and tag your question:
- For EventBus, use the greenrobot-eventbus tag.
- For greenDAO, use the greenDAO tag. Add other tags like “Android” and “ORM” to increase the visibility of your question.
Note that opening an issue on GitHub should be reserved to bug reports and feature requests. For details, please read CONTRIBUTING.md in the respective repository (direct links: greenDAO, EventBus).
Professional Support and Training
You can get support and training from the developers directly. We believe this is the most efficient way for you to get things done because nobody knows the libraries like we do. Drop us a line:
We can help you with:
- Support to get your questions answered in a timely and high quality fashion
- On-site training with best practices (sometimes also in combination with general Android topics)
- Consulting and app development: We can come in for a few days to kick start your project with our libraries. This can save you weeks of development time. On the way, we’re happy to give advice for general technical challenges with your project.
- Feature development and Customization: You want a new feature and you want it fast? We can help.
Conferences and Onsite Workshops
We’re also regularly speaking on conferences and barcamps. Feel free to contact us for talks on Data Persistence on iOS and Android or talks on
We’re also moderating in-house workshops for small and large companies varying from mobile strategy workshops and consulting to solving deep technical issues together with the team in hands-on sessions. Contact us. Performance matters.
Support Level Agreements
Companies using our open source libraries in mission critical applications often ask us about agreements guaranteeing a specific response time. We’re happy to provide you with that security. Contact us at:
We have a Facebook page, where you can follow the latest news from us. For greenDAO, we also tweet every once in a while.